Tom Brady Wants To Play Five More Seasons

Credit Courtesy          mercedes benz superdome

Five-time Super Bowl champion Tom Brady is in the midst of another drive for five.

Tom Brady turned 41 years old last month and has said he wants to play until he's 45.

"I would love to play five more years".

"I mean, it is awesome, definitely", Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski said of Brady. It'll be a challenge for me. "I know we want to oftentimes talk about a lot of other things, but I just really want to stick to football". It's (bleeping) going to be hard to do.

"He's a great technique coach, very good fundamental coach - as good as any I've ever seen", he said of Crennel, the defensive coordinator of Belichick's first three Super Bowl championship teams with the Patriots.

"I think I can do it", he said.

Shahid, Mira feel complete with arrival of 'Zain'
Later after recovering his accounts, Shahid Kapoor posted a message for his fans: "Hey guys, thank you for the wonderful wishes". An elated grandfather said that now Shahid's family was complete. "It's the most delightful thing that can happen to any family.

"Once you stop, you're done. I still feel like there's things to accomplish". There's not a ton of pressure on the amateurs because you have a good player with you who probably is going to make a par on nearly every hole and birdie a few.

Teammates believe he'll be able to pull it off.

"I mean, Alex and I, we work together", Brady said. "So, that just makes him that much more great". "Phillip (Dorsett) and Chris (Hogan) obviously I played a lot with them a year ago, Cordarrelle (Patterson) is new and he's done some good things, obviously, the reason why he's here".

With the absences of Watt and Mercilus leaving an overmatched secondary exposed and with an offense that, lacking quarterback Deshaun Watson (torn anterior cruciate ligament), did next to nothing, the Texans' defense suffered miserably past year, the 436 points the team allowed the most in the league.

Tom Brady is sticking to football in 2018.

"If I'm going to do something at this point, it's going to be because I enjoy it", said Brady. Some of it was my approach. "I love the sport and I've been doing it for a long time so I'm not sure what life would be like without it". "This guy had beaten Alabama in the national championship game in front of 100,000 people on national television and nearly did it the year before if I'm correct". I feel like I can go out there, I can anticipate a lot of things.

This iPhone 9 Video Looks Like the Real Thing
Powered by Apple's A12 7nm chipset and 4GB RAM, the smartphones will come with 64GB, 256GB and 512GB storage options. The renders you will see below are based on the CAD renderings of the device and show off extremely thin bezels.

ESPN.com discusses one is learning to better deal with drama surrounding him and the team. I don't still give a f-- that much anymore about anything. He put together another huge campaign a year ago for the Patriots, completing 66.3 percent of his pass attempts for 4,577 yards, 32 touchdowns, and eight interceptions.

Previous year when the Patriots faced the Texans in Week 3, New England escaped with a 36-33 win at home against a Houston team that sacked Brady five times and had they not played it safe at the end of the game, they could have potentially pulled off the upset and dropped the Patriots to 1-2.

Linebacker Ja'Whaun Bentley (illness), offensive tackle Marcus Cannon (calf) and safety Nate Ebner (knee) were full participants.

The Texans have ruled cornerback Kayvon Webster (Achilles) out for the game. Yes, the wide receivers aren't the greatest, however, the Patriots have big Rob Gronkowski.

SPOTLESS RECORD: Houston is one of four teams New England has an undefeated regular-season home record against (4-0).

Syrian government forces attack rebel-held city
Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov also told Reuters that the situation in Idlib is of ongoing concern for Russian Federation . Moscow has been carrying out strikes in Syria since September 2015, using aircraft at the Hmeimim base in Latakia province.

Related news:

Hot News

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Serena, Osaka ready to write history in US Open final
Sep 08, 2018 - 23:27
She later made her Grand Slam debut at the 2016 Australian Open and reached the third round of the 2016 French Open . Osaka overcame a frightful Open tuneup season that left her crying three weeks ago in the Cincinnati locker room.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top China's exports, imports slowed sharply in August
Sep 08, 2018 - 22:46
The White House has accused China of stealing US intellectual property and forcing American companies to share their technology with Chinese companies. "We want lower (trade) barriers across the board".

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Tropical Storm Helene forms in eastern Atlantic
Sep 08, 2018 - 19:44
The National Hurricane Center said Florence's maximum sustained winds Friday evening were estimated to be 65 miles per hour . Most of the models are now showing Florence having a direct and major impact to the East Coast in the upcoming week.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Alibaba co-founder Jack Ma to retire
Sep 08, 2018 - 19:16
The co-founder of $420the billion internet company, Jack Ma, has announced that he will be retiring from Alibaba on Monday. A former English teacher before establishing Alibaba with 17 partners, Ma is known by colleagues as "Teacher Ma".

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Elon Musk smokes weed on Joe Rogan podcast
Sep 07, 2018 - 18:45
Marijuana is legal for recreational use in the state of California, although it's still illegal federally. People are nicer than you think".

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Kaepernick is face of controversial Nike ad as Trump criticizes sportswear company
Sep 07, 2018 - 17:54
Nate Boyer , the Green Beret who encouraged Colin Kaepernick's kneeling protest , speaks out about the controversial Nike campaign.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Upcoming iPhone XS leaks in multiple colours ahead of the official launch
Sep 07, 2018 - 15:28
As always, back up your device before handing it over to Apple, because the technician may need to erase it for some reason. More Storage We may finally see an iPhone with 512GB of storage, if another research note from Ming-Chi Kuo is accurate.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top U.S. Open: Nadal survives Thiem test to reach semis
Sep 07, 2018 - 11:05
I could go very far back like I do on clay usually. "It was not on my mind, but I was pretty close a year ago ", Thiem said. He then rallied past Taylor Fritz 3-6 6-3 7-6 6-4 before beating 2017 finalist Kevin Anderson in straight sets 7-5 6-2 7-6.

Kim Kardashian turns to another convicted felon’s case
Sep 06, 2018 - 04:43
He does, however, say that mandatory minimum sentences were at the heart of his decision and regrets Young's sentence. She is trying to convince Trump to feel the same way, to reform legislation so the punishment fits the crime.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top "Handmaids" are protesting at Brett Kavanaugh’s confirmation hearing
Sep 06, 2018 - 04:27
On the issue of gun rights, Senator Feinstein pressed Mr Kavanaugh on his previous opposition to a ban on semi-automatic rifles. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit for 12 years and has authored 307 opinions, concurrences and dissents .

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top House of Cards: Frank Underwood's Fate in Final Season Revealed
Sep 06, 2018 - 03:58
The Oscar victor was immediately stood down from House Of Cards , which was already in production, pending an investigation. Netflix has said the season will focus on Wright's devious character, who became USA president at the end of season five.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Former Arizona US Sen. Jon Kyl to replace John McCain
Sep 06, 2018 - 03:32
Kyl previously served in the Senate from 1995 to 2013 alongside McCain, including five years as Senate Republican whip. ". In choosing Kyl, Ducey tapped a figure who is well-liked by both Trump's political team and McCain's family and allies.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Google Chrome Gets New Design, Smarter Suggestions, Increased Security
Sep 06, 2018 - 02:03
Now, whenever you're prompted to create a password for an account, Chrome will be able to generate and save a secure one for you. On iOS , the toolbar has moved to the bottom of the screen to make it easier to use with the new non-home button iPhones.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top DeChambeau takes Dell title to stake Ryder Cup claim
Sep 05, 2018 - 19:45
Furyk heaped praise on the trio, particularly 14-times major champion Woods, who will now relinquish his role as a vice-captain. Ancer couldn't keep pace, dropping three shots in the tough four-hole stretch early on the back nine.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Democratic Senators Send Fundraising Emails During Kavanaugh Hearing
Sep 05, 2018 - 18:28
Barring any major last-minute surprises, Kavanaugh appears to be on track to be confirmed by the end of the month. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) said: "My friends on the other side: You can't lose the election and and pick judges".